Friday, October 23, 2015

Tricks or Treat...Miss Kate Cuttables

Happy Friday!

It's Tonya, from Paper of Many Colors, and  I'm here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables blog post.   


First, Today's Freebie.......
 (You can get today's freebie at the store HERE.) 

Christmas Mrs. Claus SVG scrapbook cut file cute clipart files for silhouette cricut pazzles free svgs free svg cuts cute cut files

And now my creations:
I created treat bags for a few little ones in my family.  We live in another state than they do, so I try to mail small packages to them.  
I used Miss Kate's Cute Halloween Monsters files and the Print-N-Cut feature with my Silhouette Cameo.  I love this feature.  It's great to give to little ones and not worry about small pieces of paper ending up in one of their mouths.  
For the toppers, I used a DCWV mat stack and folded them in half.  The treat bags are from Joanns.  I added the monsters with foam tape.  The sentiment is from MFT's Witch Way is the Candy stamp set.  

The cutting files I used can be found HERE on the Miss Kate Cuttables' site.

Cute Halloween Monsters Witch Pumpkin Spider SVG scrapbook cut file cute clipart files for silhouette cricut pazzles free svgs free svg cuts cute cut filesCute Halloween Monsters Ghost Vampire Frankenstein SVG scrapbook cut file cute clipart files for silhouette cricut pazzles free svgs free svg cuts cute cut files




1 comment :

  1. These are so super cute! How did you make them print and cut on the silhouette? Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete